10.09.2008

i think we need to talk


Dear Art World,
I don't think this is working anymore. I wish this was the case where I could say it's not you, it's me - but I can't. Let's be honest this hasn't been working for some time. It all started when you starting hanging out with those druggy-egotistical-guy friends of yours. You started saying things without concern or care and never took my feelings into consideration. Let's face it, you just got too big. How many times did I have to listen to that speech about how the blanket was representative of our whole life together. None of my friends understood that at all. And I have had enough of all your street friends too. Your parents should have been stricter with you! They gave you too much attention and let you run amuck, only inflating your ego! You started wearing expensive hipster clothing and then acting like you didn't even notice yourself. You think you are so special and original, it is just darling. Your game has been played before. I don't even know if you know why you are doing what you are doing but I can only assume you will keep on doing it!
I hope we can be friends, but it's seeming less and less likely.
xoxo
TRYHARDER

No comments: