8.04.2009

no....TRYHARDER wasn't murdered.

i am very lonely during this bleak month of august. contemporary art, why must you always go on vacation without me? i mean i do so much for you the whole year and then you go and leave without even a proper goodbye. soon i will be wandering the streets of LA desperate for art watchers and sticky, crowded rooms of ego-stroking chatter. i might even get desperate and invite you over just to look at my walls of art as i capture your image from under the table.

pics: contemporaryartdaily /merlin carpente

be sure to keep me company on twitter. i like to talk there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree more. Summer always gets so sad and boring. All my favorite spaces and galleries do two month shows for the summer, which leaves yawning.